Commercial law graduate (f/m) e-commerce Law Netherlands
If an online shop wants to receive the Trusted Shops trustmark, over 30 legal experts audit the shop at our Cologne office using predetermined quality criteria. Do you want to be part of this team? You will then be the interface to our international customers and assist the online shops throughout a comprehensive legal auditing process. Your focus here lies on the German-speaking market, although you will also frequently support our Dutch market. On an individual basis, you will audit new and existing customers according to criteria relating to national and European law (including with regard to data protection, GTCs, the right to cancel, notification obligations and price transparency) and coordinate suitable measures to increase quality.
- Successfully completed university degree with a legal focus
- Good knowledge of the relevant legal fields (distance selling law, the law governing electronic transactions, competition law, GTC law and data protection law) will be an advantage
- Excellent German and Dutch skills (B2) are mandatory prerequisites
- A strong affinity with the internet and e-commerce
- Familiarity with and confidence in using common Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High level of communicative competence
- An orientation period and training opportunities in current e-commerce law
- Access to a comprehensive range of specialised literature and periodicals, and online databases
- A start-up atmosphere in an international team of
like-minded, passionate, driven co-workers
- Collaboration with experts in e-commerce law
- An interesting working environment at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the heart of Cologne
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!