DevOps Engineer (f/m)
You are passionate for developing and operating applications. You are keenly interested in the implementation and support of infrastructures. As an advocate of the DevOps culture, you are looking for an open, modern company where everybody from the CEOs to the developers believes DevOps is the right future-oriented approach.
Then, come on board as a DevOps Engineer at Trusted Shops!
In our self-organised Scrum team responsible for customer reviews, you will take care of the server structure and build process, support your team in implementing user stories and support and optimise the release process.
Thanks to your proactive approach, your team becomes increasingly independent and takes on not only development but also operations.
- You have hands-on experience in back-end and web development with Java 8
- You have no rival when it comes to build tools and build automation under Linux
- You have solid experience in SQL and query tuning
- You are familiar with TDD/BDD and the related tools
- Experience with Cloud suppliers like AWS is a plus
- You have an affinity for agile development processes
- You are motivated to take on responsibility in a multidisciplinary Scrum team and decisively contribute to the success of the product!
- An open-ended contract with flexible working hours (40h/week)
- A position of responsibility with a wide variety of tasks at the leading trust brand in e-commerce
- Flat hierarchies, a quick decision-making process and the opportunity to put forward and implement your ideas
- A wide-reaching on-boarding process including a personal buddy for you to quickly integrate into our business
- Numerous internal and external training opportunities (conferences, fairs, open days)
- Summer party, Christmas party, Carnival party and table football tournaments
- A pleasant working environment in the centre of Cologne