Full Stack Java Developer (f/m)
You define yourself as a full-stack Java developer because you are familiar with Java but one programming language is not enough for you. Your technology stack ranges from application and web development to data bases and interfaces (API). In the Scrum team, you work with the product owner, architect, Scrum master and other developers to develop the Trusted Shops products like shop or product reviews, the money-back guarantee or the Trustbadge. At the same time, you keep an eye on our website, applications and backend, which are accessed several million times every day.
- With or without university degree, you love programming.
- You have been programming for several years as a job or privately.
- You have already developed your technology stack with good command of Java, J2EE and JBoss.
- Modern frameworks make sure that you don’t need to re-invent the wheel: you are familiar with Hibernate, JSF, jQuery and Symfony.
- Modelling languages like UML class and sequence diagrams are not new to you.
- You are eager to test and implement new technologies.
- You are familiar with testing frameworks, unit testing and test-driven development.
- You would like to work in an agile framework with short development cycles and a continuous-delivery approach.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- An open-ended contract with flexible working hours at a company located in the centre of Cologne
- The opportunity to take part in the expansion of the leading provider of trust products for European e-commerce
- The opportunity to bring specific IT skills to the table, implement your own ideas and develop in a professional team.
- A start-up atmosphere and an agile framework according to the Scrum principles
- Being part of an international team
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a relaxed team relationship
- Sports activities, summer and Christmas parties
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your online application!