PHP Developer (f/m)
You are familiar with PHP and the related technologies but one programming language is not enough for you, so you define yourself as a full-stack PHP developer. Your technology stack ranges from application and web development to data bases and interfaces (API).
You work with your team to develop the Trusted Shops legal tools. You work on the design of new platforms and ideas for an improved user experience. At the same time, you keep an eye on our website, applications and backend with several million accesses per day.
- You have been programming for several years as a job or privately and you are curious about new technologies.
- Your technology stack includes good knowledge of PHP, MySQL, NoSQL, REST, API development and Node.js. You can also design a simple prototype with HTML/CSS.
- Your basic knowledge of modern frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Laravel, etc.) makes sure that you don’t need to re-invent the wheel. Knowledge of jQuery and angularJS is a plus.
- You are eager to test new technologies and implement greenfield projects.
- You are familiar with testing frameworks, unit testing and test-driven development.
- You would like to work in an agile framework with short development cycles.
- Project documentation in the code as well as in tracking systems (e.g. Jira) accompanies the whole project and don’t intervene just at the end of the project.
- You have a clear idea of what you would like to achieve and how and can clearly communicate it. You can communicate your ideas clearly by going right to the point not only in your team but also to decision-makers and superiors.
- You strive for high-quality standards and you are able to work independently.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- The technical development of the Trusted Shops legal tools.
- The opportunity to bring specific IT skills to the table, implement your own ideas and develop in a professional team.
- You participate in technology-related decisions and have an impact on the project development going beyond sheer programming.
- A start-up atmosphere and integration into an international team of colleagues sharing your passion and drive.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a relaxed team relationship
- Customised development and training opportunities
- Sports activities, summer and Christmas parties
- An open-ended contract with flexible working hours at a company located in the centre of Cologne
We look forward to receiving your online application!